[gpsbug] Re: NEW YEARS DAY RACE 2012

  • From: Mark Swart <mark_swart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 08:14:05 -0800 (PST)

Looking forward to it - see you out there!

________________________________
From: "s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx; Gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jlpn@xxxxxxxx;
cat3086@xxxxxxxxxxx; John.Ormond@xxxxxxx; 'RUSS GOODWIN'
<lrgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; 'RMCG5070: aol.com' <RMCG5070@xxxxxxx>; 'tom orlowski
orlowski' <torlo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:00 AM
Subject: [gpsbug] NEW YEARS DAY RACE 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

As we bask in the Goodwill, Peace, & warmth of the season, let us take a few
moments to comtemplate the New Years Day race!

As we anticipate the inaugural race of the season & imminent new resolutions,
it is well to remember the provident, even prescient, words of a well known
local seer/gray beard. To paraphrase: what you do on New Years Day you will do
oft throughout the year!

The race's first gun will be at 1300 local (1:00 PM) & 1310 start by GPS.
Monitor Channel 71.

It's  time to break the boats free of their bonds to terra firma & exercise the
skippers & crews. (There's always room for more crew!)

Come out & celebrate the New Year & lengthening days.

See you out there!
Steve
Wind Rush II
Cell 377-7498

Caution: Handicaps may be adjusted (up or down?) based on conspicuous
quantities of seasonal decorations!