[gpsbug] Re: Frostbite Starting Times

  • From: GeoTatum@xxxxxxx
  • To: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx, gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:45:32 EDT

Hey John and Sailing friends,

I am not sure if I will be flying a spinnaker for the first race of
Frostbite. Actually, I am not sure if my poor old boat will be ready to sail.
But I am
giving it my best college try. In any case, I'd like to take the handicap
penalty for flying a spinnaker, just in case it all comes together. I like
having
the spinnaker option on the race course.

I certainly couldn't have much better weather for painting repairs and
working outdoors on the boat deck, but I think I'd rather be sailing than
fixing. I
hope other captains are taking advantage of this perfect sailing weekend.

I hope to see everyone next weekend.

Sincerely,
George Tatum