[gpsbug] Frostbite Results

  • From: "john" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:57:18 -0500

Results are on the website.  Today was a beautiful end to a great series.
Thanks to all of you who participated in this and the Fall Series as well.
Alexis sailed a great series, three bullets and a third to hand on to first
place by one point, Anam Cara finished second with 7 points,  Rebecca J
third with 9 points.  Lady Jacqueline was 4th, Siga Siga fifth, Southern
Yanke, then Odyssey, then Carpe Diem rounded out the list of boats who
competed in at least one race.

Hope to see you all at my place next Sunday around 6PM.  Becky is promising
heavy hors d'ouvres and we'll have beer, wine, soft drinks, and a little of
the hard stuff.

Regards,

John