[gpsbug] Cancellation of 5th Race of the WSSC Spring 2011 ad Hoc Race Series

  • From: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

Alas, the race is canceled since there is only one firm race confirmation (I must attend to some unexpected corrective maintenance on my centerboard). Now, there's only 2 scheduled races left in the Series

Thanks,
Steve

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:07 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Now that last weekend's PRChallenge has everyone's competitive juices flowing, who's planning to come out to race this Sunday? We've only a few races left in the series.

Pls let us know if you plan to be out there!

Thanks,
Steve