[gps-talkusers] Re: will my old receiver still work?

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 23:28:54 -0400

Hi,
your old receiver should work just fine.

I would be care full about just buying any receiver.  We have done
extensive real life testing with the Holux M-1000 receiver and put it
against other brands of it's type and in our tests the m-1000 won
hands down.
as an example the m-1000 did the best tracking at 1 mile an hour.
An M-1000 is an M-1000 no matter where you buy it from.  There is
nothing special about the M-1000 that Sendero sells.  In the days of
the GPSlim 236 that was the case but it isn't for the M-1000.
Hope this helps.
Chris