[gps-talkusers] Re: which type of route

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:58:22 -0700

Sorry if what I described seem complicated.

In both cases, I will just have all of the default settings set. With the
Bus, I will just have my destination set to the intersection, where I will
be getting off and will keeps tab on vit every so often to see how far I am.
And, when I am walking, I will have a route so I could have turn-by-turn
directions.

Kevivn