[gps-talkusers] Re: where did you get your motorola Bluetooth headset

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:13:21 -0700

Cheree you probably have to pair your device.  I don't remember on the jabra
how to put the headset in to discovery mode but I do remember they had their
documentation online.

My own personal oppinion but if you're going to buy another headset consider
the Plantronics 925 discovery or if you're using a pocket pc device and need
stereo support get both a 925 discovery and voyager 855.  Just my $.02