[gps-talkusers] update on Maps Only product name

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:29:01 +1000

We want to thank everyone for the very enthusiastic response to our name game. We have received over 20 pages of name suggestions so far. If you have anything unique or clever, please email maps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can tell you some of the more common names which we will probably not use.
Map It,
Scout,
Travel and something.

We may give a secondary prize for the most clever name and there are a couple doozies.

Right now, we have selected 12 names out of the 20 pages, which we will circulate internally and decide if one really jumps out or if we need more user feedback on the final choices.

This has been fun and we thank you for your creativity.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

Developers and distributors of the first-ever accessible GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Talks, Miniguide and the ID Mate bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West