[gps-talkusers] Re: update about the equalization on the new Bluez 2

  • From: ROBERT CARTER <nc5rnc5r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:53:52 -0500

Hi,

If I press and hold the left button when A2DP is not active, the phone says
redial but siri works as expected at that point. Not sure why it isn’t working
for you.

I do experience some miner discomfort on my right ear after having worn the
blues 2 for more than an hour. I have gotten use to simply adjusting them a bit
every once in awhile. I do not consider the discomfort to be of a major concern
for me.

Robert Carter