[gps-talkusers] Re: turning off extraneous commercial POIS

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:20:53 -0700

There are different poi(s) such as personal, commercial etc you can turn on and off.Ok do a space m. This is the look around mode toggle. Arrow down the first thing you come to is is all commercial pois turned on and it will give you the command space m p to turn that off.

Then you have the intersection turned on which is space m x.
Then comes the user poi turned on which is space m u.
Now here is the important one change commercial poi category. That is space m c Hitting enter on this will bring up a list of the categories which he can choose if he only wants to know what restaurants are around him for example. Now he canturn the whole thing off at the space m p if this is what he wants. That is all I can help you with this but that is how you get into the look around mode you of course can just turn the look around mode off by typing space m with l. Or he could switch off the speech with space with the space and far left thumb key too if he wants to do it that way.
Hope this helps.
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gassman" <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>