[gps-talkusers] trip to grocery store using gps inpedestrian mode with cane

  • From: "Sara Rooz" <sararooz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:38:21 -0400

Hi:
Today I created a route from my home and used the pois to locate a particular
grocery store and when I located the name of the grocery store I calculated my
route to get walking directions. I then activated my gps receiver and was able
to lock my keyboard and successfully traveled from my home to the grocery store
and was able to reverse the directions from the grocery store back to home and
arrived home safely. How liberating it's to have the gps to assist me in
knowing what intersection I am approaching and what directional turn Ineed to
make. Thanks for everyone's assistance in assisting me in learning how to
create a route on my gps program with my note taker.
Sara Rooz
gps ownerof pacmate omni andgps program streettalkvip