[gps-talkusers] Re: the north carolina map

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:26:22 -0700

Malaina,

You are correct that for some reason when inputting the address for the
Double Tree Hotel, it is not able to find the hotel using a POI Find. I am
not really sure what is happening--it may be that the place is fairly recent
or it may jsut be missing from the map. The good thing with the Collective
User POIs is that when you visit the place, you can create a User POI,
submit it to be added and others visiting the Double Tree Hotel will have a
much easier time in finding it.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.