[gps-talkusers] Re: staying connected with Sendero Social Media

  • From: "Stephen Robertson" <guidois1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:04:41 -0800

I really need your help!
I have outlook express: this has been happening for around the last week: when I send an email the email goes to the outbox instead of the send items. when I go to the outbox and try to send them I am unable to do it. when I do control+shift+v I can put them in my sent items and when I try to send them it will go back to the outbox.
do you have a suggestion?
oh yeah, another thing when I send the email I get an error message.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Sweetman" <sue.sweetman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:48:38 -0800
From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] staying connected with Sendero Social Media

I am just getting acquainted with this Twitter
thing and have slightly more experience with
Facebook. The fun thing about Twitter would be if
a number of GPS users posted brief tid bits about
cool places they travel. This is how I hope it
works.

http://senderogroup.com/email.htm

http://www.eset.com

http://senderogroup.com/email.htm