[gps-talkusers] Re: size of GPS Replay files

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:24:46 -0400

Hi  Carol,
Actually both receivers were spot on.  they wre giving the same
results.
I think each receiver sends it's own data  some might send a little
more then another.
We just record the data as like a dump file, what the receiver sends
we get even if we don't use the data.
I think the important thing to keep in mind here is that they are
really not that big.  I'd suggest a replay folder on your cf card if
you don't want to store them on the main unit.  that's actually what i
do.
I have quite a few of these little replay files I've been recording
sense January.
This might give you an idea, i just checked the size of my replay
folder.  i have 97 files and they total 27 mb.
Hope this helps.
Chris