[gps-talkusers] Re: sendero 4.2

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:04:05 -0800

Hi Malaina,

You can install GPS 4.2 right overtop, no need to install 4.0 first.
And a point to others if you want you may also uninstall GPS first to get rid of the old manuals etc, but doing so you will also loose your old settings, so its up to you. The uninstall program can be found on the Sendero website as well.

Cheers.
Charles.

At 09:56 AM 12/18/2007, you wrote:
I am excited I am finally back on the list after having problems before
with subscribing.  I have a question I am thinking about upgrading my gps
to version 4.2.  My question is after my braillenote crashed last night e
verything needs to be reinstalled.  Do I install 4.0 back on there before
putting 4.2?  Or can I just put 4.2 on my braillenote.  When my
braillenote crashed I lost everything.
Malaina

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC