[gps-talkusers] Re: reset

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:12:43 -0800

Hi Robert,

We have no control over how to do a "software install" reset that is dictated by Humanware.
a SDF / Dots 123 reset allows for new software to be installed.
a JKL / Dots 456 reset is a hard low level reset which clears the flash / registry entries.

Charles

At 09:03 AM 1/5/2008, you wrote:
I would like to suggest that the reset combo of SDF + reset button be replaced with JKL + reset since it is a more natural position for the right hand and leaving the left hand free for the reset button, just a suggestion.

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W