[gps-talkusers] Re: recording and following a route at the same time

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:14:08 -0500

They kind of merged?

-----Original Message-----
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael May
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:14 PM
To: GPS-talkusers-freelists.org
Subject: [gps-talkusers] recording and following a route at the same
time

I tried something today I had never experienced before. I was
recording a manual route while following an automatic route at the
same time. I needed to record a detailed route that included cutting
through a park and a parking lot as well as being on streets. I
needed the automatic route to help guide me to the destination.

This worked quite well with one understandable result. When I went to
save the route, I wondered which route would be saved, the automatic
one or the manual one. Anybody guess what happened?

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch, and the ID Mate bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007 Sendero Group,
LLC 1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West