[gps-talkusers] questions to ask

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:40:45 -0500

Hello all
I want to buy a bluetooth speaker for my gps  I have a braille note MPower bt.
I have . tried to buy different things e.g. sd cards for my bn.  I have had a
lot of trouble.  I have actually had some people be quite rude.
I want to know what questions I should ask and what I should look for  when
shopping for a bluetooth speaker so I can find something that meets my needs.
If you can suggest where I could purchase such a device I would appreciate
that, too.  I would like to stay away from radio shack because they were so
rude.  I know I will need one of those toggle switches as well, correct?
Thanks lots for your help.
Rita