[gps-talkusers] Re: question about v3.5 for classic and cf cards

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:27:46 -0400

Hi Alex
Contact me off-list with the users serial number.  Worse case is he
will need to wait till Tuesday when the office opens to speak with
someone there.

Chris
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:20:08 -0400, Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>What do you mean by "authorized for"? He has 3.5 and cannot
>upgrade because he has a classic.  What is the password? I tried
>the full name and last name to no avail, but I know it is
>something simple.
>
>Have a great day,
>Alex

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx