[gps-talkusers] Re: question about maps and cd cards

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:25:05 -0800

Hope,

I think that you should be able to fit about 5 or so maps onto a 1 GB
CompactFlash card. This will depend on the size of the map. For example,
California is twice as large as Florida. If you had a set of maps that you
wanted to load in mind, I or someone on the list can figure out if they will
fit or not.

Kevin

  _____