[gps-talkusers] people finder

  • From: "Michael Malver" <mmalver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:13:33 -0500

I used people finder with a friend today.  Setup was  very easy.  All I had
to do was activate blue tooth, which people finder prompted me to do as it
noticed I wasn't using Bluetooth.

I was told whether my friend was "near" to me, or "warm."  Using the
messaging feature, I was able to dictate a message through Siri to tell my
friend exactly where I was.

Some far off day, I hope this concept can be merged into the seeing eye app.
If the "near" or "warm" could be combined with gps data to give the
approximate address of my friend, that would be amazing.  As it is, the
program has a lot of potential.  In all of the praise and complaints for
seeing eye, this little free app is getting very little notice.  Give it a
try.