[gps-talkusers] ovi maps again

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:30:11 -0500

Hi

If you are using ovi maps and you decide to take a walk in a park or mountain. somewhere that is not near the street network but yet still in your country will the gps guide you through it? also what phone do you use? what is your favorite? When I have the money I plan on getting a Nokia n86 with ovi maps and the latest mobilespeak with acapela heather and the maps for my country the united states. the n86 has 8gigs of storeage so it should hold the maps for my country no problem. where do I get this english with street names voice and will it work for the united states? will it interrupt mobilespeak speech in any way?
Josh

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.