[gps-talkusers] Re: online maps

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:05:41 -0800

mike this is why i been asking all along with charles to beta test for you
and was told i would be put on the list.  i at this point next to never use
data on my phone i try to use g p s solutions which have the maps in my
device for all the reasons the gentelman list below.
i hope to become a beta tester i sent a email to charles and i worked with
him many times in the past with your products and with in testing code
factory's m geo from the ground up.
in saying this the cloud method as people call it is in my opinion a
reliable means when the cloud is not available like in my case many areas in
the state of washington where i go would not get any kind of data connection
so i use the internal g p s on the phone and in my ituch.