[gps-talkusers] Re: no maps found

  • From: Joleen <cjferg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:03:53 -0700

Hi Rita,

I believe that your maps are too large to store on your flash disk. You have to have the compact flash card in the slot or, in my case, the SD card in its slot. I have copied them there. Then I had to tell the GPS program that they were there by going to the GPS options menu as described in an earlier answer to your question. Sometimes I get that same message when my SD card has been bumped and is not fully inserted into its slot.

HTH.

Joleen