[gps-talkusers] Re: navigation in inclement weather

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 04:12:31 -0700

Speaking of using gps in a living room, with the new roucincinnati recently and clocked our trip at 70 miles 1 way. It was nice knowing where you would be traveling before you got to your destination and not to have to argue over routes. Mary Ellen Earlste function for 2010, I was able to call ubrother's home in p the quickest route from the Dayton, Ohio airport to my ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>