[gps-talkusers] Re: n reply to your questions about apex exception and application errors

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:10:31 -0700

Hi Charles, I haven't tried switching to Keynote, and the dictionary is there but I don't know if it's always running. I don't use it while operating the GPS program. All else being the same, I have not experienced the exception issues with the old VoiceNote Mpower using GPS 2011 like I said and I have the GNIS and other Poi files on that unit and the dictionary as well. Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Charles LaPierre
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:13 AM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: n reply to your questions about apex exception and application errors

Hi Jim, what about other programs you are running, like the dictionary etc.
Also if you switch to Keynote does the problem continue?

Thanks.

Charles LaPierre, CTO
Sendero Group LLC

From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Three things,
1.  What voice are you using on the apex.  Am using the eloquence
voice.
2.  Does it happen at the same spot, if it does, record a replay
file
and send it to us.  No, it happens randomly, but when ,i use
either the dots 4 6 or the X to get information on intersections.
3.  are you running any additional POIs such as the collective or
GNIS
data? Yes, am running GNIS and a number of other Poi files.  I
also run GPS 2011 on a VoiceNote Mpower and have never
encountered this exception error on it.  Jim

database 6284 (20110711) __________

http://www.eset.com

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.