[gps-talkusers] latest User and extra POIs

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:36:57 -0800

I managed to break away from some fabulous skiing on New Years to post the latest compilation of User and extra POIs. For details go to http://www.SenderoGroup.com/Download.htm I don't recall all the additions. There were some from California and various other states as well as a new chunk from Mexico.

For those of you who have not yet contributed User POIs, have a look at the instructions on the download page and send your points to me toward the end of January. These personal footprints are a wonderful way for us to collectively enrich our environment and to share our favorite spots with other users. There are over 10,000 points that users have contributed so far and millions of points from public domain sources. Make sure you are taking advantage of this extra content and even contributing to it.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of the Cadillac of accessible GPS products as well as distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Victor Stream, Talks, Miniguide and the ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA