[gps-talkusers] kapten problem

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 21:29:20 -0500

Hi

My wife accidentally got me the kapten gps with canadian maps. But I want United states maps. I looked on the mykapsys website and it is not saying that I can buy united states maps. I wonder if maxiaids who I baught it from could replace the canadian maps with united states maps? if not I may have to send this back and just get the kapten plus when I have more college money.

Josh

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.