[gps-talkusers] Re: indoor orientation with beacons

  • From: "Marco Migotti" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 05:41:53 -0600

Great topic!
Lots of great ideas for how to make things more findable. As much as I am
against big government, I feel that government would need to step in and
make labeling technologies a requirement in public buildings or office
towers. I think of the times when I am in a bus loop and wishing that each
bus had a beacon of some kind on it to identify the root number. I will
definitely try some of these ideas out and see what might work in different
situations.

Marco