[gps-talkusers] google feeds question

  • From: "Koji Matsuda \(Comcast\)" <kojim33jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:54:59 -0400

Charles,
I copied the Allegheny Port Authority file into my map folder and I set my
virtual position to one of the bus stops that I have marked myself before.  I
then hit the f to find nearby POIs.  I see the one that I marked, but I didn't
see anything pertaining to the bus stop from the command.  I tried it on
different locations in downtown area where there were a number of port
authority bus stops but the results were the same.
How do I know for sure that this file you converted is working on my system?

Koji