[gps-talkusers] garman gps

  • From: Malaina VanderWal <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:35:18 -0500

I hope this is going to be ok to discuss. My parents now have a gps for their car and my dad and I were trying to install the drivers to get more software but we are not sure what to do now that the drivers have been put on my laptop. I have vista and when we were doen installing the drivers the program compatability wizerd showed up. I am not sure with this how to tell if everything installed correctly. The cd is I guess is to just to be able to get updates and things like that. Any help trying to figure this out would be appreciated.

Malaina