[gps-talkusers] Re: frustration...what did I do wrong

  • From: "alice dampman Humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:14:53 -0400

Chris: Oh, the battery in the receiver...got it.
Charles: I'll have to learn how to do a replay finally!
Obviously, I hope this never happens again, but if it does, I'll follow both of your advices! It has never happened before, but I haven't been in another state recently, either.
Thanks.
Alice

alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>