[gps-talkusers] entering address

  • From: Michael Weaver <weavermicha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 03:36:43 +0100

If I know a whole address, do I have to do Space plus H each time when
filling it out or can I do Space plus S and type it?
Can it for example be done as Space plus S on the BT followed by house
number City or Street and town, with or without Commas betweenn or
exactly as shown when pressing Space plus H to bring up as to which
field needs filling in next?
For example I don't want to press Space plus H when filling in my
address and having to go through all the towns which begin with H as my
town comes quite far down the list.