[gps-talkusers] Re: e: poi question

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:55:50 -0700

Go to my sendero. There are free files in there you can download them there not sure, about previous versions, but they should work with at least v4. the link you need to find on my sendero is maps and software. I think it might be toward the bottom of the page, ----- Original Message ----- From: "HarwoodDean" <dvharwood@xxxxxxxxx>