[gps-talkusers] Re: e: 'm stumped

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:42:47 -0400

        Hi,
try bri or start spelling out British Columbia.
You don't use the two letter abbreviations when looking up a state,
start to spell it out and let the system find it.
for example, I'm looking for new york and I have California and new
york on my card.
at the enter state prompt I would type "new" and hit enter, New York
will be chosen.
.
Hope this helps.
Chris