[gps-talkusers] Re: e: getting gps

  • From: "Gus Tovar" <gmc91@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:48:12 -0700

The first thing is to see your Vocational Rehabilitation counselor if you can show your Vocational Counselor a need for your work such as going to meetings, seminars that is a direct work connection, remember Vocational Counselors wants to keep us working, and have a great day!

Best Regards, Gus Tovar

----- Original Message ----- From: "JD Townsend" <1587@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 06:42:26 -0700
Subject: [gps-talkusers] getting gps

Hi.  As i've said here before, the state I live in just got me a
brand new
braille.note m-power but even though I've giventhe justiification
as to why
I feel gps would be benificial and important, I don't think they
are going
to get it, and in fact I can't even get a response to my e-mails
on the
topic.  I don't know if the counselor has just been gone for
several days  or
what, But I wondered what others did to afford the gups which I
can't
outright right now or I wouldn't worry about it.  Are there
places who help
with grands or technology loans or anything I can try other than
my state
rehab system? Any ideas would be great.  thanks