[gps-talkusers] e: You do not have a valid license error message.

  • From: richard synnott <richardsynnott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0800

Hi Chris,
i hope you don't mind contacting you off-list, but i thought it would be better to do so.

i bought my pk from sendero in the us because i was offered quite a good deal, and it enabled me to save the organisation that was funding me here in the uk some money.

as i already had the gps on my m-power, on which the braille display doesn't work hence me wanting something else with braille on it, sheila put the gps program on my new pk.

my serial number is 101414.

at the moment, i can't locate the disk that came with the pk.
would it be possible for me to download the program from your site and put it on a compact flash card so that i can install it.
thanks a bunch, richard.