[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Tip of the week February 23

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:47:47 -0700

Charles, this is so interesting. Last fall, before going to England, I had moved absolutely everything off the flash disk of the Pk, and we only have a couple of files on it now. Thanks for this most interesting and informative tip. I suspect that the whole file had not downloaded in my initial download.

Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:40:39 -0500
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Tip of the week February 23

When upgrading to Sendero GPS 5.0X make sure the file you download is
the same size listed on the site.  If you try and install a product
that is not the correct size you will get the message Not enough
storage space to continue.  For example the mPower file is listed at
1.7 MB and your mPower file is 400 KB.

First check the free disc space remaining on the BrailleNote's
internal flash disk (not the Compact flash card.)
You should have around 4 MB free to install GPS.
Sendero Group  - "The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the
BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile
devices.  Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader,
Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT.  113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3881 (20090223) __________

http://www.eset.com

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile devices. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W