[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Small Speaker for Braillenote GPS

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:32:09 -0800

It is possible to use a Bluetooth speaker with the BrailleNote. This isn't
directly supported at the moment and it is required that one uses a
Bluetooth adapter that will go into the audio jack and convert the signal
into a Bluetooth one that the speaker will pick up on. This is a more
costley solution, I think that the adapter nad speaker can be purchased for
about $100. If one is looking for a cheaper wired solution then there is the
Radio Shack speaker, which I believe Sendero is selling with the case.

Kevin