[gps-talkusers] e: Setting Virtual address

  • From: linda paul <twc7184701198@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 23:24:54 -0400

Hi Gian,
I am also new and ran in to this same problem. First of all, for any borrough in New York City you have to say New York without a space. Secondly, when you name a street give as little information as possible such as 285 than go down the list. They will bring up everything with 285 with street, road, place, and zip code. When you see your zip code hone in on it. Hope this helps.