[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: oi download

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:17:41 -0400

Hi,
try making sure you have enough free flash disk and keysoft disk space
on your device as I just downloaded the file from the site wtih no
errors on a PK.
Thanks
Chris

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:26:45 -0700
Robert Stigile <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am trying to download it on the Braillenote.
> I have always done this, and have had no problems.
> I do not have a pc at this time.
> Thanks,
>
> Robert Stigile

Sendero Group  - "The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the
BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile
devices. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader,
Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate