[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: directions

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:48:42 -0700

Hello Howard

Ok what part of the question "How do you do that" were you referring to Howard?
Sending the error report to TeleAtlas? If so are you sure its an error or could it be GPS drift putting the POI on the opposite side of the street? You realize that these commercial POIs are not at the actual building location but at the driveway connecting to the street (so that route calculations are accurate).

Thanks
Charles

At 12:34 AM 7/12/2008, you wrote:
but I meant directions, I guess I was typing to fast, and wasn't paying attention.
Sorry about that.

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W