[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: assword for the sendero site

  • From: "Jose Lomeli" <jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:47:36 -0700

Exactly, I've been having the same problem with all the freelists that I am on.

Jose Lomeli
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com
Subscribe to my mailing list by sending an email to.
blind_technologies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JAWS For Windows 8.0 user.
Windows XP Home User.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>