[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: about the Trekker speaker

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:28:24 -0400

Hi Dean,
go to
www.mysendero.com
on this page you will find the "Extra POI's for version 4" link.
Select that link and you will be exactly where you need to be.
There's no reason to login with your account.

Hope this helps.
Chris
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:15:10 -0600, HarwoodDean <dvharwood@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Hi list
>I am still looking for help in finding the poi download on the my
>sendero web sight, I know that I need to go to maps but I can't
>find anything.
>from dean
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3294 (20080724) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx