[gps-talkusers] e: Re: IGO Juice Power Adapter with Braillenote

  • From: Diane Garrett <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 12:57:53 -0500

Hi, Scott!

According to several people at Humanware staffing, you can still use the old Classic charger. They said the old charger only handles 110 volts, and the new two piece charger can handle from 110 to 220 volts of power while traveling in other countries. They are recommending that people use the new chargers so they won't run into any problems while traveling, but that they recommend that you use the old charger only at home, or in a place where you know that there is 110 volts power.

HTH

Diane & Beautiful Yetta
Life is wonderful with God beside you.