[gps-talkusers] e: Re: Announcing Sendero GPS 6.0 for BrailleNote Products!

  • From: Vicky Collins <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:15:39 -0400

Things are working just fine here, too, no problem with the downloads. But, Thanks for putting the file size there so we are able to confirm our files downloaded properly. By the way, as I guess I must have missed it somewhere along the way, what was the summer show special being extended for one week that was mentioned at the end of the version six announcement--and, I'll not quote down that far in the message here, as my BN wouldn't handle that very well. And, oh, yes, grin, guess I am another one of those hanging on to my BN just because of the Sendero GPS.