[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Password for MOTOROLA HF820

  • From: "Koji Matsuda \(Yahoo\)" <kojim33jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:05:20 -0400

Hi Robert,
Thank you very much.  It appeared to work.  I was trying to connect it to my
PC.  It recognized it and connected.  I thought that it would start play the
sound of the computer but it's not doing that so  I am not sure exactly what
I can do by connecting it to a PC, but at least it connected.  Thanks again.