[gps-talkusers] e: New user

  • From: jim gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 17:53:36 -0800

Hello and welcome to the group. I have been a rather long time GPS user starting with a VoiceNote it seems like 7 or 8 years ago, and now using the Apex with GPS. I love being able to help navigate on trips, find food, fuel, and lodging, get us unlost when we are lost, calculate routes, and use the replay feature as well. I know you have much enjoyment in store for you in the future. Best regards, Jim