[gps-talkusers] e: Keysoft 7.5 installation problem

  • From: Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:19:20 -0700

Uh, the instructions we downloaded said to use an sd card, and we had trouble using a 512. B at last, we have the 7.5 downloaded, and thanks to Chris's help, we have the newest Sendero patch downloaded, too. Been looking around Victoria. If you like Chinese food, n'd love it there! I'm amazed at how many Chinese restaurants I found! I also found some gift shops, a pottery studio, and a coffee and bookstore. Coffee and books! Awesome combination! Lol. Debby and Cleo