[gps-talkusers] do i have to load arizona maps?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:57:53 -0700

Hi. My gps came today and I'm still going through the manual, and I noticed it talked about how to download maps, but hasn't said if they come on the cf card that I got today so, do I need to load them myself or should they already be there? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>